2024 Honda Odyssey USA, Release Date, Specs.
The 2024 Honda Odyssey is among only a handful of options readily available to buyers that desire an automobile with three rows, reduced load floors, better storage room, and moving doors. Honda’s Model Pilot has greater sales numbers; often, a minivan may be finest suited to do the task.
The most recent variation of the Odyssey released in 2018 and received a 2021 update, and 2024 will bring a new trim degree, called the Odyssey Sport, and stop the base Odyssey LX. The Honda completes against minivans such as Kia Carnival, Chrysler Pacifica, and Toyota Sienna. Toyota Sienna, Chrysler Pacifica, along with Kia Circus.
What’s new for the 2024 Honda Odyssey?
- The first-ever Odyssey Sporting activity variation
- The new Honda Service Pass strategy covers the basics of maintenance for 2 years or for 24,000 miles (whichever happens very first).
- Base LX trim is no longer offered.
- An 8.0-inch infotainment display has actually ended up being the standard.
- New mid-level Sporting activity trim.
- The 5th Odyssey generation, which was presented in the year 2018.
- Configurable second-row seats are extremely efficient.
- Loaded with new safety features and technology.
- A powerful V6 engine and solid handling make it enjoyable to drive.
2024 Honda Odyssey Models
Its 2024 Honda Odyssey has 5 trims: EX LOVER EX-L Sport Touring and Elite. All models have the 3.5 lit V6 (280 horsepower, 262 lb-ft of torque) that supplies power to the front wheel through the 10-speed auto transmission.
All trims have centers that are detachable in the 2nd row. You can choose seats with seven seats or 8.
How much 2024 Honda Odyssey cost?
Prices for 2024 Honda Odyssey entry-level ex lover model beginning at $37,340. Prices vary from $40,410 up with $44,450 in mid-range alternatives, with elite models that start at $49,470.
The engine in the current model will continue to be made use of.
The Odyssey may also come with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine. A hybrid engine is likely to stay an alternative. Front-wheel drive is anticipated to be conventional, and four-wheel drive will certainly be an alternative. All Odysseys will once more featured an automatic nine-speed transmission.
2024 Honda Odyssey Features
- Rearview electronic camera.
- Forward crash warning.
- Forward automatic emergency brake.
- Lane-departure caution.
- Aid with keeping track of the lane.
- Recognition of web traffic indications.
- Control of the stop-and-go flexible cruise.
- Keeping an eye on blind spots.
- Back alert for going across traffic.
- Road-departure mitigation.
- Auto high-beam fronts lights.
- Rear Seat Alert for Back Seat (advises you to evaluate your rear seats for any kind of kids or pets prior to getting out of your car).
2024 Honda Odyssey Horsepower
The upcoming Odyssey, powered by Honda’s magnificent 3.5-liter SOHC V6 engine, is readily available on every trim model. It’s engineered to create 280 horsepower and 262 lb-ft of torque.
The engine is attached to a transmission with 10 rates. It’s not simply that the Odyssey supplies solid acceleration. It likewise provides adequate power to bring up to 3,500 pounds.
2024 Honda Odyssey Safety
We expect this safe family members hauler to get the NHTSA Five-Star overall ranking for safety. Much contemporary safety technology is with the Odyssey. A multi-angle basic electronic camera offers drivers with more guarantee when they support.
Related: New 2024 Cadillac Celestiq EV Release Date and Specs
Honda Sensing, an excellent collection of modern-day driving aids, aids drivers to keep a common sense of performance. A couple of highlights are Collision Reduction Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, and Lane Keeping Help. The readily available Blind Spot Information takes your confidence to the next degree.
2024 Honda Odyssey Interior
Inside, black natural leather with Red comparison stitching covers the guiding wheel and the 2nd and first row of outboard seats.
The roofing system columns and the headliner are black, and the indoor brighten red in the evening with accent lighting in the traveler and driver footwells, along with on the control panel of the front doors. The manages and door pockets.
2024 Honda Odyssey is readily available in Platinum White Pearl, Crystal Black Pearl, and Radiant Red Metallic outside colors. Sonic Grey Pearl is used for the initial time in the Odyssey along with its Sporting Activity Touring and Elite grades.
- Standard infotainment consists of an eight-inch screen Apple Car Play Android Auto satellite radio HD radio with 2 USB ports, Bluetooth, and a seven-speaker sound system.
- The available infotainment alternatives include a Wi-Fi hotspot for wireless charging of tools, a rear-seat amusement system with an 11 audio speakers superior sound system, and extra USB ports.
- Added features included in the standard bundle: Three-zone automated environment control, proximity keyless entry, push-button start, and push-button start.
- Various Other Features Available Extra Features: Universal Garage Door Opener 115 Volt Family Power Electrical Outlet LED Illumination for Ambient Indoor Light Power Tailgate Hands-Free Tailgate Sunroof Cabin Talk-in-Vehicle PA System (Lets Driver talk via the Microphone) A single Cabin Monitor Back Seat Monitoring System (permits the driver to keep an eye on rear travelers in such a way that is easy to use an LCD) along with Cabin Control (enables the driver to manage the rear seat amusement system as well as the temperature level control).
FAQ About 2024 Honda Odyssey:
The Honda Odyssey be revamped in 2024?
Its 2024 Honda Odyssey is a family-hauling minivan with fashionable design factors throughout. The front fascia includes a fresh front grille and updated headlamps with LEDs.
How many miles will 2024 Honda Odyssey last?
In all generations, throughout all generations, the Honda Odyssey has an anticipated lifetime of in between 200,000 and 300,000 miles, that is, in between 16 and 25 years. Odysseys with around 150,000 miles on their matter could last for one more 8 to 12 years as long as they’ve been properly kept.
Is 2024 Honda Odyssey a reliable car?
Its Dependability Score stands at 3.5 from 5.0, which ranks 3rd of 8 for minivans. The annual typical repair cost is $547.
This means that it has less than typical prices for ownership. The frequency and intensity of repairs are average compared to all various other vehicles.
Is a 2024 Honda Odyssey worth buying?
There are some reasons that the eight-passenger car has been a stylish model considering that 2010. Its Honda Odyssey obtained a significant upgrade in 2021, which upgraded the Magic Slide seats that are easily foldable and can fold flat.
Honda additionally upgraded its Honda Noticing controls to make them more easy to use to operate and consists of the lane separation caution in addition to its Collision reduction brake system.
The van is geared up with a 280-horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine, which is attached to a smooth 10-speed automated.
Does 2024 Honda Odyssey have engine problems?
A few Odyssey consumers have actually experienced engine malfunctions and extreme oil consumption because of malfunctioning piston rings.
Because of this, Honda has actually provided an eight-year/unlimited-mileage extensive warranty to cover these repairs for influenced 2008 through 2013 models.
Can you fit a 4 × 8 sheet of plywood in a Honda Odyssey?
With the third row of the Odyssey’s seat folded up down and second-row seats taken away, Honda states that a 4 × 8-foot item of plywood can suit the Odyssey. When the front console is removed, 10-foot 2 × 4 studs can fit.