Download Hp Replacing Ink Cartridges Windows HP DeskJet, ENVY 5000 Printers – Replacing Ink Cartridges – Drivers – Firmware
This document is for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5075, 5076, 5078, 5085, 5088 and ENVY 5010, 5012, 5014, 5020, 5030, 5032, 5034, 5052, and 5055 All-in-One printers.
This document contains steps for replacing the ink cartridges.
Replace the ink cartridges
Table of Contents
- 1 Replace the ink cartridges
- 2 HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5000 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories
- 3 Download HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories
- 4 HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5000 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
- 5 Hp Replacing Ink Cartridges Driver Software Setup ( Install and Uninstall )
- Turn on the printer.
- Load plain white paper into the input tray.
- Gently grasp the handles on either side of the printer, and then raise the ink cartridge access door until it locks into place. The carriage moves slightly to the left.
Opening the ink cartridge access door
- Wait until the carriage is idle and silent before you continue
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot, and then pull up on the ink cartridge to remove it from the slot.
Removing the ink cartridge
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its package. Be careful to only touch the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
NOTE : Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles. Do not replace the protective tape on the contacts. Handling these parts can result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
- With the nozzles toward the printer, insert the ink cartridge into its slot until it snaps into place.
Note:Install the color ink cartridge on the left and the black ink cartridge on the right.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Repeat these steps to install the other ink cartridge, if necessary.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
After you install new ink cartridges, the printer automatically prints an alignment page.
- Pull out the output tray, and then lift the output tray extender.
- Wait for the alignment page to fully eject from the printer.
- After the alignment page prints, lift the scanner lid, place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass. Position it according to the engraved guides around the glass.
- Close the scanner lid, and then touch OK on the printer control panel. The printer aligns the ink cartridges.
- After the printer aligns the ink cartridges, touch OK on the control panel.
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5000 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5000 All-in-One Printer series Basic Driver – IT Professional Use only
Description : IT Managed solutions are a subset of the HP printer software and are provided for corporate customers. This software includes an installer, a printer driver and a scan driver.
Fix and enhancements: Changed “Borderless Printing” default from “On” to “Off” for “Hagaki” media size printing.
Relase Date : Mar 12, 2021
File name: DJ5000_Full_WebPack_44.4.2679.exe
File Size : 133.81Mb
Download HP ENVY 5000 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories
File Version: 44.4.2679
Released: Mar 12, 2021
File name: EN5000_Full_WebPack_44.4.2678.exe
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit), Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit)
File Sİze: 133.04 MB
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 5000 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update
This software tool will help you update your printer to the latest firmware. Please refer to Fixes and enhancements for more detail about the firmware update.
Relase Date : Feb 2, 2021
File name: DJ5000_2102B.exe
File Size : 42.02Mb
Drivers-ricoh.com provide you the easy way to find and download an updated driver for Driver and Software printer. Select and click one of the links download and you will be directed to the original page software of Drivers.
For detailed drivers please visit HP Official Site [ here ]
Hp Replacing Ink Cartridges Driver Software Setup ( Install and Uninstall )
if you have any problem with your printer and you wanna install or uninstall the driver again, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click the download link for the drivers and software that come by on the web log in above and save the file in any location on your PC or laptop.
2. Then open the file that has your motive force download with double click on the file, follow the command, then the installation can be started by itself until it is finished
1. Select the start menu of your OS, choose the Board of Trustees, and then click Uninstall a Program.
2. Then it will show a page with an inventory incorporated into the programme. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Then click [OK], then the uninstall method can run and wait to complete the uninstall.
Thank you for visiting us, and we hope the article about Printer Driver Download can helping your problem and save your day. so, if you have trouble with the download link, please leave us your comment.